April 14, 2008

Uh huh, ya.

That's Elijah's new response to most questions. I couldn't think of anything else to put as the title. The last month has been pretty uneventful. For Easter we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Ribera's and the kids had an easter egg hunt. They were pretty dang cute. Last year Elijah really had no idea what was going on, but this time he really got into looking for them and did a great job. He even helped Brielle pick up her eggs when they fell out of her basket. They were really cute.

It's such a relief that the two of them get along together so well. And even though Elijah is still learning to talk, Brielle understands him really well. They love playing together and hate it when they have to leave each other. Brandi and I might have to make play dates for them once Grandma doesn't have to watch Elijah when I quit my job at Import Auto.

Yes, I have decided to quit. It has been nice and we will miss the extra couple of dollars every month, but anything I can do to lower my stress level is a good thing. I forgot how much energy school requires. Sheesh. I actually just finished writing a 5 page single spaced research paper. That is officially the longest paper I have ever written. I honestly hope it stays that way, but I doubt it. Other than that school is actually going pretty well. I was a little freaked out at first, but it's slowly getting better.

Joe has had spring break for the last little bit and has been so good about getting projects done around the house. Our upstairs bathroom, that has had painters tape up for the last couple of months, finally got the ceiling painted. It's been so nice to have him home, Elijah and I are both going to miss him when he goes back to school tomorrow. I know for a fact the the first words out of Elijah's mouth tomorrow morning are going to be "Where's Daddy?" So anyway, Joe is spending tonight on the computer to get everything ready for going back. He's grown out a nice beard since we found out we were having a girl. People keep complimenting him on it and I wish they would stop. Don't they know it just encourages him? Joe also says "What's up?" to everyone. That is his contribution to this post...

Hopefully I'll update this again soon. Until then, enjoy the Easter pictures!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Borden Family said...

Very cute. Thanks for updating! We love the pictures
-The Bordens

April 15, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home