October 17, 2008

Time Flies

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted until I realized that in my last one Hailey had just been born. Oops. This post will mostly just be to update pictures and stuff.

But since I'm posting I guess I'll let you know, we're all doing well. Joe is spending his UEA weekend tiling our basement bathroom/laundry room. Thanks Dad and Jonathan for the help. I'll post some pictures of all of our summer projects next time, I want to wait for the bathroom to be done.

Anyway, as promised, here are some new pics...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Taylor Photography said...

oh, wow, she's gotten so big!! She looks so much more like Elijah now, and she's so cute!! I love that grin of hers. We miss you guys!

October 19, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those last two pictures are great! I love how they are both smiling angelically in the first one and making funny faces in the second one... How did you work that out?

January 22, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home